Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Dining Room After

Here are some pictures of our new dining room. As I stated earlier, all wallpaper was removed, wall removed and paint applied. Enjoy

Some of the collections on my very long mantel:
In this view, you can see my new chandelier, the stairs lead up to the master bedroom. I plan on replacing the cabinet against the wall with hopefully a hutch type piece, I would really like to show off some of the (sick amount) of dishes I have:
View from other side of room, the fireplace will be redone with some type of stone, still in the thought process:
This is my amazing view from my dining room, you also can see out this window from the kitchen, In the "before" photos you can see there use to be a tree (don't worry it was a bad tree) that we removed, giving us this spectacular view:

No comments:

Post a Comment